[ 6 ]
    75% [75%] 
    [ 2 ]
    25% [25%] 

Total Votes: 8
    TJ

Accuracy Slider

Post by TJ on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:56 am

Think the accuracy slider needs to be adjusted? Give some feedback and let us know!

Got any examples? Any reasons why? Post and let us know!
    TJ

Re: Accuracy Slider

Post by TJ on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:00 am

From what I've played 90ish accuracy isn't much different than high 70/80ish accuracy.

Even as low as we got it you still don't see errant throws. But you do see just random crap throws. There are a bunch of things that lead to poor throws. Why not increase the pass rush and allow that to influence throws then make QBs just suck?
    Aftershock9958

Post by Aftershock9958 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 am

At this point there's really no differentiating between QBs. In Grinders the great ones are average and the terrible ones are average, leading to the good Madden players being great, and the lesser players being even worse. There's no advantage to starting a top QB against a third stringer - they all seem to throw the same anyway.

Bump it up. How much could it hurt to try for a while?
    Muckem

Post by Muckem on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:11 am

So you're saying you want accuracy turned down? Or you think turning accuracy up will create a difference between higher and lower rated qbs?
    OrganizedChaos

Post by OrganizedChaos on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:17 am

it will just give lower rated qbs more inflated overalls...if you wanna seperate the rodgers from say, the tebows...turn accuracy down not up lol. But I voted to keep the same.
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 am

I don't give a shit anymore. Hawk changed the int slider for no reason so might as well change this one for no reason too. I don't care so I'm not voting. I just wanted to voice my opinion lol.
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:28 am

splff3000 wrote:I don't give a shit anymore. Hawk changed the int slider for no reason so might as well change this one for no reason too. I don't care so I'm not voting. I just wanted to voice my opinion lol.
    You know damn well I had a reason and what that reason was. You may not like it or agree with it and that's fine; but stop lying.
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:40 am

jhawk886 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:I don't give a shit anymore. Hawk changed the int slider for no reason so might as well change this one for no reason too. I don't care so I'm not voting. I just wanted to voice my opinion lol.
    You know damn well I had a reason and what that reason was. You may not like it or agree with it and that's fine; but stop lying.

lol at above Laughing Laughing I still know how to ruffle your feathers lol
    TJ

Post by TJ on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 am

Muckem wrote:So you're saying you want accuracy turned down? Or you think turning accuracy up will create a difference between higher and lower rated qbs?

I think it's more or less the low accuracy makes a QB in funk junk and Qb not in a funk gold. Pryor and JJ where top QBs regardless of their ratings and top QBs where slouches. Part of it is bad decisions, part of it is the type of passing attack. Seems running money plays trumps having a good QB.

Will increasing make a change? Who knows, all I know is 70 rated QBs still play like 90+ rated Qbs if you call the right plays. At least there's a vote and commie Hawk isn't changing stuff to his liking.
    Sinister

Post by Sinister on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:26 pm

my view we play to get the most out of the game. it seems to me that ratings and traits kicked in for the third year. int slider works people still gonna throw picks but it will help to deflate some of the picks. So trying out what the acc will do shouldn't hurt. and if i remember right when it was orginally set by splff mfers had issues. now no one cares so just change the shit and see what happens.
    Aftershock9958

Post by Aftershock9958 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 am

Let me ask this. If one of the options was "try it for a few weeks and see what we think", would that change anything?
    archerbur

Post by archerbur on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 am

Sinister wrote:my view we play to get the most out of the game. it seems to me that ratings and traits kicked in for the third year. int slider works people still gonna throw picks but it will help to deflate some of the picks. So trying out what the acc will do shouldn't hurt. and if i remember right when it was orginally set by splff mfers had issues. now no one cares so just change the shit and see what happens.

Hey Sin, what do you mean by traits?

and regarding the accuracy slider, if it is true that there is really no noticeable difference between a "Rodgers" and a "Tebow", then I'd vote yes to changing the slider with the intention of creating more adversity and adaptation.

JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 am

i actually tend to agree, especially being one of the main passers in this league, stafford is 99 deep if i aint mistaken but he outthrows calvin and harvin 50 percent of the time.... shit is pretty annoying, especially for being a 99 accuracy or w/e so i vote yes change it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:33 pm