Discussion

    Share
    avatar
    OrganizedChaos

    Posts : 368
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Green Bay

    Re: Discussion

    Post by OrganizedChaos on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:48 pm

    Looks like people are getting ready for a new round of madden league football. I think we should start the league the Sunday after the game comes out or when we fill half the league. So far teams taken that I've noticed :

    Packers
    Dolphins
    Falcons
    Lions
    Redskins
    Patriots

    So if you're interested get your teams picked soon and give me some feedback on start date guys.
    avatar
    Dolfinley
    Admin

    Posts : 799
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-05

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Dolfinley on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:13 pm

    Put Ho down for the Bucs. He's out of town right now, but I just talked to him the other day and I know he wants in.

    Bunk_81

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-02-25

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Bunk_81 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:52 am

    i want my ravens!!
    avatar
    OrganizedChaos

    Posts : 368
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Green Bay

    Re: Discussion

    Post by OrganizedChaos on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:02 am

    Updated list of teams taken:

    Packers, Lions
    Bucs, Falcons
    Dolphins, Patriots
    Redskins, Eagles(Sin?)
    Ravens
    avatar
    TJ

    Posts : 1309
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 30
    Location : NC

    Re: Discussion

    Post by TJ on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:27 pm

    Winnipeg Blue Bombers
    avatar
    buddie496

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-09-01

    Re: Discussion

    Post by buddie496 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:55 pm

    Whats up bitches when you thinking kickoff the league
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Discussion

    Post by splff3000 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:58 pm

    Ok so here's the deal fellas. I'm slated to be in OS Vets this year, but I have no idea how this will go. They have a lot of rules and if people are bitching all the time about stupid shit I'm not gonna be in long. I'm gonna give it a shot tho just because I kinda like the no switch rule. It makes ratings matter more IMO. Anyway, I doubt I will be able to do 2 leagues so I'm gonna be in there. I will not be a stranger here tho. Particularly because I can't rant the way I like to on the OS boards. And because I KNOW yall are some crazy mfers. And because I can cuss here. That makes a world of difference lol. Anyway, that's what's happening.
    avatar
    OrganizedChaos

    Posts : 368
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Green Bay

    Re: Discussion

    Post by OrganizedChaos on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm

    Great. If you get kicked out of there you know there's always a home in this league for ya lol. Prolly the ONLY chance of the Raiders being relevant.
    avatar
    Dolfinley
    Admin

    Posts : 799
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-05

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Dolfinley on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 pm

    splff3000 wrote:Ok so here's the deal fellas. I'm slated to be in OS Vets this year, but I have no idea how this will go. They have a lot of rules and if people are bitching all the time about stupid shit I'm not gonna be in long. I'm gonna give it a shot tho just because I kinda like the no switch rule. It makes ratings matter more IMO. Anyway, I doubt I will be able to do 2 leagues so I'm gonna be in there. I will not be a stranger here tho. Particularly because I can't rant the way I like to on the OS boards. And because I KNOW yall are some crazy mfers. And because I can cuss here. That makes a world of difference lol. Anyway, that's what's happening.
    Pussy
    avatar
    Errig

    Posts : 479
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 26
    Location : New Jersey

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Errig on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 pm

    Dolfinley wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:Ok so here's the deal fellas. I'm slated to be in OS Vets this year, but I have no idea how this will go. They have a lot of rules and if people are bitching all the time about stupid shit I'm not gonna be in long. I'm gonna give it a shot tho just because I kinda like the no switch rule. It makes ratings matter more IMO. Anyway, I doubt I will be able to do 2 leagues so I'm gonna be in there. I will not be a stranger here tho. Particularly because I can't rant the way I like to on the OS boards. And because I KNOW yall are some crazy mfers. And because I can cuss here. That makes a world of difference lol. Anyway, that's what's happening.
    Pussy
    He is.

    Oh hey by the way yahoo 
    avatar
    Shooter

    Posts : 290
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Location : Ohio

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Shooter on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:14 pm

    Waddup fellas? Haven't been on here in forever. I'll be getting Madden 25 as well but only for PS4. Will you guys be making the switch as well?
    avatar
    Dolfinley
    Admin

    Posts : 799
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-05

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Dolfinley on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:48 am

    I think this is definitely going to be a ps3 year for me, but I'll be getting the PS4 sometime early next year when Madden starts to lose its edge. Since the PS4 isn't coming out til Nov, it just seems silly not to get it on PS3 this year. Plus I remember when they switched from the PS2 to the PS3 the first edition of Madden on the Ps3 was super shittttttty.
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Discussion

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 am

    Dolfinley wrote:I think this is definitely going to be a ps3 year for me, but I'll be getting the PS4 sometime early next year when Madden starts to lose its edge. Since the PS4 isn't coming out til Nov, it just seems silly not to get it on PS3 this year. Plus I remember when they switched from the PS2 to the PS3 the first edition of Madden on the Ps3 was super shittttttty.
    I concur. This will definitely be a PS3 year for me as well. I might get the "kids" a PS4 for Christmas lol.

    Bunk_81

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-02-25

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Bunk_81 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 am

    Madden 25 is so deep!! I spent like 5 hours just setting up my team, owner mode is sweet.
    avatar
    OrganizedChaos

    Posts : 368
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Green Bay

    Re: Discussion

    Post by OrganizedChaos on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:00 pm

    Hey guys I have madden as well and the game plays pretty well. DEFINATELY needs a good slider set, every qb is super accurate and most pass rushers are nullified. The animations are well done and a lot of the zig zag running has been removed. Gonna start up a franchise today and work on trying out sliders. Need some more guys where is everyone??
    avatar
    TJ

    Posts : 1309
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 30
    Location : NC

    Re: Discussion

    Post by TJ on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:37 pm

    avatar
    Dolfinley
    Admin

    Posts : 799
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-05

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Dolfinley on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:32 pm

    So what's up Chaos? You recruiting? When we going to start this thing? How many people we going to have? Let's get some mfers in this place and play.

    LongSnapper61

    Posts : 63
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28

    Re: Discussion

    Post by LongSnapper61 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:06 am

    if anyone is buying madden on PSN and would let me gameshare I would really appreciate it, I really do not have the money right now
    avatar
    OrganizedChaos

    Posts : 368
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Green Bay

    Re: Discussion

    Post by OrganizedChaos on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:56 pm

    Well Urb I figure wed wait a week to let ppl get comfy with a team and fire it up this Sunday?? I'm not a big recruiter but I can promise you I will be an active commish. Maddens all I really play any way lol. Guess I was hoping that whoever is interested would just come to this site and ask to be invited in.
    avatar
    GenoP

    Posts : 184
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-01-26
    Age : 26
    Location : Nebraska

    Re: Discussion

    Post by GenoP on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:23 pm

    LongSnapper61 wrote:if anyone is buying madden on PSN and would let me gameshare I would really appreciate it, I really do not have the money right now
    Ha, yeah, I'll join if I can just get the game for free lol. I'm broke as a mfer and in the process of moving to Denver..
    avatar
    TJ

    Posts : 1309
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 30
    Location : NC

    Re: Discussion

    Post by TJ on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:30 pm

    Retail better than demo?

    Tebow greatest ever?

    JoeyJ1203

    Posts : 885
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 31
    Location : !! Michigan !!

    Re: Discussion

    Post by JoeyJ1203 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:30 pm

    ill have both ps3 and ps4

    lemme kno when u guys are ready urb text me
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Discussion

    Post by splff3000 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 pm

    Hey guys, I'm in OS Vets on OS and they have 2 spots open. The available teams are Buf and Ten. It's a no switch league and they have a lot of rules, but it's a good group of guys. Anyway, check out the rules and if you're interested, PM me and I'll vouch for you, if I know you, and get you in.
    avatar
    Dolfinley
    Admin

    Posts : 799
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-05-05

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Dolfinley on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 pm

    Apparently the game is 45 on slickdeals....guys might want to google that
    avatar
    OrganizedChaos

    Posts : 368
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Green Bay

    Re: Discussion

    Post by OrganizedChaos on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:05 pm

    Retail is good, defense is non existent in my opinion

    Sponsored content

    Re: Discussion

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:12 am