Scouting Reports on Mrdinknose

dipsh

Scouting Reports on Mrdinknose

Post by dipsh on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Put scouting reports on your opponents in here. No back and forth just scouting reports.
    dipsh

Re: Scouting Reports on Mrdinknose

Post by dipsh on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Offense - Dink is usually very efficient on offense. Likes short controlled passes like drags, slants, and crossing patterns. Likes to take what you give him. He will use tons of formations and very rarely calls the same play twice. With UCLA vs me he ran spread for the most part. Ran mostly with James his starting HB and likes to pass to Lucien his slot receiver. The key to beating him is making him turn the ball over. Blitzes were giving him problems and quarters mixing up zones seemed to have success. Truth is I rarely beat him because he usually is very careful to not turn the ball over. This game he made some bad decisions in the passing game and for whatever reason my D was playing out of their heads.

Defense - he is conservative on D. He uses the MLB and is very good at stuffing the run and covering the middle of the field on passing downs. He ate up two of the 3 screens I tried to run. The key here is to take chances. Try going deep. Try triple option. Just keep him off balance cuz if you get predictable he will stop you.

Fun player to play cuz you never see the Virus style of 4 plays over and over and over. He try's plays that should work and plays a very sim style game. Won't go for cheesey 4th down conversions and will run clock if he's beating you down.
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:33 am

Offense- Super efficient with his QB. He lit me up. Slants, drags, and crossing patterns are his go to. Mixes in the runs and play action well to keep you off-balanced. Will take a shot deep if he reads single coverage with no help over the top.

Defense- Ran quarters or 3-3-5. I ran the ball pretty effectively against it, but it was pretty tough to pass. We had a good game goin until the fourth quarter when I decided to throw 3 picks. Controls his middle backer and tries to keep you from passing over the middle of the field.
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:50 am

Offense— His Qb is the solution. stop him and you stop the offense. loves read option and choose the Qb most of the time, not sure if he really reads it of he has faith in the QB.. does spread more than anything, and will still pass... loves slant to the corner more then the middle, that was the one that killed me a few times.

Defense— loves to zone zone zone, but still effective against the run. uses his MLB 98% of the time, watch him and you should know what kind of play to make, runs zone so much that he tends to be vulnerable over the top. like to be in dime-2-3-6 more than anything, use the zone to ur advantage and punch the ball up they middle...
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 am

Oh and to Dipish's earlier comment, if you play me, u will know i do more then 4 plays.

Killwill008

Post by Killwill008 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Offense- he stays in shotgun the whole game. He mostly ran it with his RB, he couldn't do much running with his qb But he likes to run slants p the middle and then a slant to the outside once in a while. Since he was playing from shot gun I had to match coverage and he got off some good runs with his RB. He keeps a balance between the run and the pass.

Defense - he runs a zone defense but he is still effective at stopping the run he made it difficult to run the ball his pass d is vulnerable and I got some big passes up the field. Neither of our defenses played well. I threw 2 costly picks in the fourth to lose the game.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Offense - SG, this game any time he needed a first down he threw the corner, once I overplayed the corner route he threw the deep drag. Ran okay but was much better passing. Got me with pretty much everything he tried to. Screens, flags, drags, slants I really didn't stop anything in the air.

Defense - 3-3-5. Had trouble stopping my run but usually doesn't struggle like that. Loves man because its the only thing that works (sometimes) vs the pass so I got some good runs by loading up one side and running away from it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:46 am