Scouting Reports on citylimit10(Syracuse)

dipsh

Scouting Reports on citylimit10(Syracuse)

Post by dipsh on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Put scouting reports on your opponents in here. No back and forth just scouting reports.
    dipsh

Re: Scouting Reports on citylimit10(Syracuse)

Post by dipsh on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Offense- runs a true sim Pro Style offense. Was under center the majority of the game and mostly had 2 or 3 WR.. He mixed up run and pass very well and I truly was not sure which was coming unless down and distance gave it away. One play he burned me with a few times was Screen so watch out. His starting QB threw a few bad balls that got picked off but other then a couple times I think he made all good reads. Bottom line is he plays the game how it is supposed to be played and once he builds that teams depth chart he will be a big problem.

Defense: Ran a lot of 1 high safety looks early... Mixed a good amount of blitzing in but played more of a bend don't break style. I could tell he was trying not to give up the big play early which led to my RB having some good gains.. Also used a TON of run commit so if you can get him to think ur running up the middle and fool with with a pitch or option outside it can hurt. That's how I got the 100 yard TD run. Overall his D is solid, I think his players let him down a but with some missed tackles and not getting off blocks

Good player and hope to play him again one day.

Written by JBrax

Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Same as last time.....

O- pro style, did not take many risk but went deep a couple times and his WR beat my CB.... Likes to run out routes and will pull the ball down and run if you man up and can't get off blocks...

D- again he ran a lot of one high Safety looks to stop the run, and he makes pre snap adjustments to confuse you but that was possible just me since I do a lot of line adjustments... Seen a lot of zone and I had some success attacking his safety.. Also did not use run commit this time so I was not able to break any big runs...

Ttech96

Post by Ttech96 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:23 am

O- Very similar play styles as metioned, I felt as though he was on the safe side. I agree with the out routes often but also serval over the middle passes. Utilizes the Tightends well.

D- I fell for serval cool FS/SS centerfield type throws I should have avoided he got them early but I took advantage of the centerfield tactics later with well timed out and out and up routes. Solid run defense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 25, 2017 10:35 pm