Rivals 2011 Dynasty

dipsh

Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 9:29 pm

It was on the scoring drive right before half too. It was a spirit breaker for my youngsters.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Jaredlib wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Dips I can speak on his behalf for this one. He is not coming home tonight. Like he said it will most likely have to be Sunday, but there is a small chance he could do it tomorrow morning...but like he said himself this morning lets plan for Sunday as of right now...

Ok well just so ya'll know ure not waiting on me.

What do you want him to do? He fucking communicated with you first thing this morning a week in advance. I thought you were the one saying you hate daily advances anyway? Do you literally just look for every opportunity imaginable to start shit?

Well it seems like everyone gets all butt hurt if the league stalls for more than one day. I was just sayin it ain't my fault. Oh and fuck off.
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu May 26, 2011 9:30 pm

I don't think he was trying to start anything there.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Well I can play him two Sundays from now. How's that communication?
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm

I can play week 3 on JUly 12th
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Also I beleive my exact words were "dailey advances are a little tough for me" not I hate em. I read what I signed up for.

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 9:41 pm

dipsh wrote:Yung that 4th and 12 from the 50 yard line that you went for and got almost made me cry. I will let that be my fire for next time we play. I usually love when guys go for it on 4th but my DB's are not quite what they were last year. 3 true freshman when I go nickle. and 4 in dime. Note to everyone; light up USC's secondary.
    Well i trusted my guy to get it and he did usually i dont even go on 4th down but that time i felt i had to because i thought your team was going to stop sleep walking and do some crazy shit and come back lol

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Wow this is a drama filled week 1 i guess week two going to be WW3 lol.
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

lol@Dipsh.
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Dipsh. Alright man. I will break it down for you in every detail:

He will not be home tonight, I get the house allllll to myself, YAY!

There is a chance, not a good chance, but a CHANCE he can play tomorrow in the morning or early afternoon. What will decide this is if he gets a substitute job from the district, the system makes the call at 5:30 in the morning so we won't know until then. You can't expect a guy to turn down 150 bucks just to play a game. If he does sub tomorrow, right after that he goes to his second job, which directly following that will lead to a party that we are throwing at our house tomorrow night, so obviously neither one of us will be available.

On Saturday we have a Track meet, it is the sectional championships, from 7:30-3:30. Afterward we are going to Ocean Beach for a birthday party. Is there a chance something could be fit in somewhere there, maybe, but doubtul.

Again, like he clearly said this morning when he went out of his way to make arrangements a week in advance, Sunday is the only safe bet.

It doesn't matter who is waiting on fucking who, the guy communicated and went above and beyond to set it up. I am tired of people taking shots at him.

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 9:48 pm

i can't speak for everyone but me personally i can wait till sunday to get into week 3. Reason being its bout to be the weekend and shit so people probably got shit to do. Shit i will work and get me 150 dollars for one day lol
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 9:51 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Wow this is a drama filled week 1 i guess week two going to be WW3 lol.

It's just funny how Jared and his boy toy take everything so personal. The only reason I fuck with people is for entertainment. If I met all u guys in real life we would probably get along great. We are all grown men still hooked on a fuckin video game. Most 34 year old men are doing important shit and I'm playing a football game online with a bunch of other sports nerds. I talk more shit to Dink than anyone and he's my fuckin blood. It's all a joke but those two pillow bitin bastards get so pissed it just makes it funner. Most guys know not to take shit personal.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Dipsh. Alright man. I will break it down for you in every detail:

He will not be home tonight, I get the house allllll to myself, YAY!

There is a chance, not a good chance, but a CHANCE he can play tomorrow in the morning or early afternoon. What will decide this is if he gets a substitute job from the district, the system makes the call at 5:30 in the morning so we won't know until then. You can't expect a guy to turn down 150 bucks just to play a game. If he does sub tomorrow, right after that he goes to his second job, which directly following that will lead to a party that we are throwing at our house tomorrow night, so obviously neither one of us will be available.

On Saturday we have a Track meet, it is the sectional championships, from 7:30-3:30. Afterward we are going to Ocean Beach for a birthday party. Is there a chance something could be fit in somewhere there, maybe, but doubtul.

Again, like he clearly said this morning when he went out of his way to make arrangements a week in advance, Sunday is the only safe bet.

It doesn't matter who is waiting on fucking who, the guy communicated and went above and beyond to set it up. I am tired of people taking shots at him.

I can wait till Sunday no problem buddy. I shouldn't have said anything about it.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Like with Hawk I actually felt bad. We talked all that shit. He said he made like 4 guys quit and I said well I'm gonna make u quit. I didn't think he really would. The CPU had no intention of letting him win that game. My OL was destroying him and my DB's were magnets. It wasn't cheese it was NCAA 2011 favoring one dude like it sometimes does. The fact that he quit sucked I think. Good reliable users are hard to come by.
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Edit 1: Dips you can call me a pussy, bitch, faggot, sensitive bastard all you want. I just think its weird that you can say whatever you want to say but when I bark back I become the asshole? I come on here to act normal. You said repeatedly how much you like spitting fire and whatnot and thats all you but accept that people have the right to react.

Original message: Alright, I always hate doing this because being the middleman can get aggravating but we just talked on the phone and now he wants to know the following things for sure so he can be ready for whatever:

If he doesn't work in the morning would you be able to play in the morning? This is talking about tomorrow, by the way, also, he said if he DOES work tomorrow morning he could possible run home before heading out again and play at 4 pacific time. It would have to be right around then since he has to be somewhere at 5:30.

The reason why I hate doing this shit is because I am worried that I am going to "set this up" on here and then tomorrow will roll around and it will fall apart and then I feel like an asshole. If that happens I apologize, but right now we are just trying to figure out what possibilities work for both parties.

EDIT 2:

Ok....he just talked to me again. A new time slot possibly opened up.

So, instead of making this more confusing, I am just going to list when the game could possible happen:

Friday Morning (if he gets the sub job, move on) - Can you go at this time?

Friday at 4:00 pm Pacific (depends on how early he gets out) THIS IS A POSSIBILITY NOT A GUARANTEE - Can you go at this time?

Early saturday, most likely before 9am pacific - Can you go at this time?

Most anytime Sunday - Already agreed upon.

Let me know and I will get back to him.
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Thu May 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Lol@jared

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Lol it sound like you a fight promoter and you setting up a heavy weight fight.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 10:18 pm

I could definately go early Saturday or Sunday but waiting on a maybe sucks so the others are out. Early morning weekends are great for me. 8-9 AM MtN would be great.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 10:20 pm

[quote="Jaredlib"]Edit 1: Dips you can call me a pussy, bitch, faggot, sensitive bastard all you want. I just think its weird that you can say whatever you want to say but when I bark back I become the asshole? I come on here to act normal. You said repeatedly how much you like spitting fire and whatnot and thats all you but accept that people have the right to react.

Well that is weird.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 10:22 pm

splff3000 wrote:Lol@jared

Agreed. LOL@Jared
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm sorry. I am sure Dips is a great guy in real life, just like I am sure all of us are pretty regular, stand up dudes. I really liked the dynamics of this forum back when it was blaze, joker, and clark. I know Clark would say shit but it was always clearly a joke and just silly.

Dips started off real normal and quiet but a certain point the switch flipped and every post was taking a dig on somebody or something related to the dynasty. I know some of us have stated that they think dips is hilarious and they were impressed by his "old dude" jokes from a couple months ago but I was immediately put off by the WWE style approach. It's gotten worse and worse to the point where I honestly was hoping he wouldn't be in 12 but didn't say anything about it. I just don't think that shit is funny. I know some of us do, and these people made that clear, which gave him encouragement and only made it worse, but whatever. Again, in hindsight, these same people seem to have had a problem with Clark when I didn't and I always laughed at Clarks shit so maybe it's just the same situation in reverse.

Spliff, didn't you say there is a way to block people from coming up when you look at the boards?
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 10:27 pm

@Jared you wrote the write up on how mad you got when you lost. You said shit like it kept u up at night. I knew you were easy pray to fuck with. Your homeboy just said a lot of dumb shit and seemed like he was so high and mighty so I fucked with him. I don't think you're an asshole. I don't even know you. I was trying to get you to see that it's not personal. It's joke to me. I would rather see your comebacks to my shit talk than the disgusting women that Splff was posting and hear about how drunk people are. It's all for my own entertainment.
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 10:28 pm

dipsh wrote:I could definately go early Saturday or Sunday but waiting on a maybe sucks so the others are out. Early morning weekends are great for me. 8-9 AM MtN would be great.

So to be clear, you are saying that no matter what you won't be able to play tomorrow morning or afternoon? I just need to know so I can tell him not to worry about it. You realize that all you have to do is check your computer when you wake up and see if I posted he is available or not.
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Thu May 26, 2011 10:29 pm

By the way, I am not saying I think you are wrong for not waiting on a maybe, I am just making sure I understand clearly what is going on.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu May 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Trust me I would way rather fuck with Clark cuz he has no direction he just says dumb one liners and cusses. I was tearin him to shreds on here and he couldn't come up with one single solid burn. At least you all know I can't play as well as I can talk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:22 am