USF (Urban)

USF (Urban)

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 am

Post scouting reports on USF(Urban) here.
    dipsh

USF (Urban)

Post by dipsh on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:54 am

Played Urb @ USF... Predictable on offense but still hard to stop. Primarily runs option with quick QB out of base formations. Loves trips shotgun formations to pass. Deep middle drags and a lot of quick out routes. Rarely ran inside. Always trying to get the edge. On defense it felt like he ran press man coverage 90% of the time. Blitzed off the edge a bit. As far as formations it looked like 3-3-5 and maybe 4-2-5 primarily but to be honest I'm not sure. Really good at beating the block with his gunner on punts. He knocked the shit out of my return numerous times and caused one fumble.
    TheWeatherMan

Re: USF (Urban)

Post by TheWeatherMan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:16 am

Will exploit the Heisman glitch on covering deep balls, will run PA and lob it up regardless of coverage, if you aren't in the perfect spot its a completion every time, even if pass committing. Strong run game.

Please don't ask me to talk about his defense, I didn't have a playbook.

Last edited by TheWeatherMan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:20 am

I guess my 9-of-17 passing was more intimidating that I thought, lol. One completion over 50% = exploiting Heisman glitch and completing it every time?
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:I guess my 9-of-17 passing was more intimidating that I thought, lol. One completion over 50% = exploiting Heisman glitch and completing it every time?

3 for 3 on deep balls, only the first one was on single man coverage. Come on bro you feel fuckin' tough right now but you knew I didn't have a PB, I sent you PMs in game and Jared text you. Beat your chest but don't lie about it.
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:28 am

I saved the replays bro. Maybe you should check then out. You were obviously disgusted in the middle of te game running hurry up on incomplete passes multiple times, but don't let that carry over after a game and try to say I'm exploiting the game.
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am

Also, on his lob passes will do that really cheeseball user catch maneuver, you know the one yyou and your friends did in middle school on PS2 where you take over and squiggly line route your guy into position, he did this to me on the first one, kinda lame. I don't switch on deep passes, I play real.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 am

TheWeatherMan wrote:Also, on his lob passes will do that really cheeseball user catch maneuver, you know the one yyou and your friends did in middle school on PS2 where you take over and squiggly line route your guy into position, he did this to me on the first one, kinda lame. I don't switch on deep passes, I play real.

U play real? That is some funny shit.
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:24 am

I think I'll do a scouting report on EA instead. EA totally fucking blew this year's game man. The only 3 penalties of the game were holding penalties against me. Two of them were on 3rd down conversions which turned from two nice first downs to 3rd and 18s. Punt..Punt. The last one came on a 50 yard pass play near the end of the game when I needed it the most.

Another EA fuck me over occurred when it was 3rd and 1 USF ball in in scoring range. Urb called an option. My guy got into the back field. He pitched it. It hit my defender and bounced to the ground. The ref called it an incomplete pass like a motherfucker. Then Urb went for it on 4th down and converted of course. More points for Urb.

There were plenty of picks to go around but in the 2nd half urb's defenders had glue on their hands and my defenders hands were like boards. I know there was 3 dropped picks. One in the endzone. I believe there was another somewhere.

Anyways. I am contemplating not even playing this fucking retarded game until they patch this shit. Everything I read on the game is negative. The only positive is that it is college football and I need that shit in my life or I go crazy.

OK..another positive. The board give plenty of excitement throughout the day. But holy shit man. When the programmers of the game cause your team and refs to be mentally retarded, something has to give.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:53 pm