UCLA (Dip)

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    UCLA (Dip)

    Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:21 am

    Post scouting reports on UCLA (Dip) here.
    avatar
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 33

    Re: UCLA (Dip)

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 pm

    I think he meant to put that under the USF page, but anyways, here's my scouting repot for you guys when you go to play UCLA.

    Offense: He will definitely try to set up the run the whole game unless you're able to take it away. It's obvious that he wants to be able to run the ball and he usually likes to bust it outside the tackles. I was really drunk playing this game, so I can't tell you as much as I'd like about formations, but he definitely utilizes a two-back offense with the fullback as the lead blocker. Passing, I've already noted this, but his biggest weapon was the lob. Other than that, I kinda shut down the passing game.

    Defensively: He plays with the MLB and was able to pick me off 4 times in the game, so he was doing something right. I don't really have much more to offer than that, bc again, I had been drinking, lol. Damn, I shouldn't drink before games.
    avatar
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

    Posts : 1065
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 32
    Location : Macedonia, FL

    Re: UCLA (Dip)

    Post by getonmylevelho on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 pm

    urbanslegend05 wrote:I was really drunk playing this game, so I can't tell you as much as I'd like about formations.

    I don't really have much more to offer than that, bc again, I had been drinking, lol. Damn, I shouldn't drink before games.

    From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: UCLA (Dip)

    Post by splff3000 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 pm

    getonmylevelho wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:I was really drunk playing this game, so I can't tell you as much as I'd like about formations.

    I don't really have much more to offer than that, bc again, I had been drinking, lol. Damn, I shouldn't drink before games.

    From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

    LMFAO!!!! :LMAO:
    avatar
    mrdinknose

    Posts : 243
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: UCLA (Dip)

    Post by mrdinknose on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 am

    My game against Dip was a defensive battle. He plays super solid d. He mixes it up a lot. Its hard to see any tendencies. He only threw one lob on me that was completed for about 30 yards off a play action that he had set up well. Ya I do know this guy well and he is the most sim style player I've played. You have to really mix it up to beat this guy.

    Plus he's a dumb bitch!
    avatar
    chugg18

    Posts : 375
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Age : 33
    Location : Northern Utah

    Re: UCLA (Dip)

    Post by chugg18 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm

    Dip and I have done battle many many times and its usually a back and forth battle. Since we've played eachother so much I feel like I know his game fairly well. Like most user's he wants to run the ball and will stick with it as long as the score allows him to. Mixes in the play action passes well and will keep ya guessin. Recently he's worked in some spread offense looks and ran some no huddle also. He's not afraid to run the ball out of the gun either, So be ready for some of that. He's also not afraid to scramble with his QB for a first down or two (especially on 3rd down). Tries to minimize mistakes on offense by keeping his turnover ratio in check. Will test your corners deep if single coverage is there. Likes to take advantage of ur horse shit nickel/dime corners in man coverage. Wish EA would give us defensive match-ups!

    Defensively he's tough as well. Keeps it mixed up and sends plenty of corner heat. Sends backers as well. Not many safeties blitzing. Very stout against the run to force opposition to pass to allow for picks. Controls MLB and is solid against run and pass, especially passes over the middle, or down the seams. Not afraid to run 4-3 D against 3WR sets. Take advantage of this if u can. Will bend a little on D until u get to the red zone. Plays EXCELLENT red zone D. I've struggled the last couple times we've played eachother in the redzone. Points are are at a premium. Explosive plays makes life much easier.

    All in all a very strong user and will make ya work for a W, but is very fun, atleast to me, to play.

    Also is a douche.
    avatar
    TheWeatherMan

    Posts : 214
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-02-27

    Re: UCLA (Dip)

    Post by TheWeatherMan on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 am

    chugg18 wrote:Dip and I have done battle many many times and its usually a back and forth battle. Since we've played eachother so much I feel like I know his game fairly well. Like most user's he wants to run the ball and will stick with it as long as the score allows him to. Mixes in the play action passes well and will keep ya guessin. Recently he's worked in some spread offense looks and ran some no huddle also. He's not afraid to run the ball out of the gun either, So be ready for some of that. He's also not afraid to scramble with his QB for a first down or two (especially on 3rd down). Tries to minimize mistakes on offense by keeping his turnover ratio in check. Will test your corners deep if single coverage is there. Likes to take advantage of ur horse shit nickel/dime corners in man coverage. Wish EA would give us defensive match-ups!

    Defensively he's tough as well. Keeps it mixed up and sends plenty of corner heat. Sends backers as well. Not many safeties blitzing. Very stout against the run to force opposition to pass to allow for picks. Controls MLB and is solid against run and pass, especially passes over the middle, or down the seams. Not afraid to run 4-3 D against 3WR sets. Take advantage of this if u can. Will bend a little on D until u get to the red zone. Plays EXCELLENT red zone D. I've struggled the last couple times we've played eachother in the redzone. Points are are at a premium. Explosive plays makes life much easier.

    All in all a very strong user and will make ya work for a W, but is very fun, atleast to me, to play.

    Also is a douche.

    I agree 100%. Best Red Zone defense Ive ever played agaist.

    Sponsored content

    Re: UCLA (Dip)

    Post by Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:53 pm