Texas Tech ( Jared)

Texas Tech ( Jared)

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:41 am

Post scouting reports on Texas Tech(Jared) here.
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Re: Texas Tech ( Jared)

Post by getonmylevelho on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:32 am

I was too busy getting my eyes beat out to realize what the fuck was going on. Bunch of different looks. Offensively, moved the ball at will. Gained at least 5 yards a carry. Liked the middle and the edges. Threw 10 of 12 balls. Had plenty of time in the pocket and a guy would eventually get open. Speedy back who constantly got around the ends. Ran a 95 yard rush from the 2 yard line.

Defensively, stuffed the run. I didn't see heavy blitzing, but he was in my face all damn day. If I didn't throw it within 3 seconds, it was a sack or ridiculously fucked up throw.

Conclusion: Better than me.
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 am

Jared is a very good user who likes to try and catch you off guard.

For the most part he is fairly conservative on both offense and defense. If you get a lead on him, he'll take more chances which gives you more opportunities to take advantage of that.

He'll occasionally look for the long ball so you need to keep at least one safety back for over the top help. Being Texas Tech, he's got some decent talent and utilizes them well. Prefers to run but is a good passer as well. If it's tied or he has a slight lead, look for a steady diet of run plays to set up a pass (probably about a 60-65% run/pass ratio).

Defensively, he seemed to play mostly man coverage. He mixed it up occasionally and blitzed every so often but seem to like to play it safe and not allow the big play. Will come out it 4-3 often, even if you're in a 3 WR set to defend against the run. His backers have decent speed (could cover my WRs, but they're slow) but if you have a fast WR, you could burn him. Play him carefully and take what you can get.

Try to avoid turnovers and get an early lead. If he gets a decent lead on you, your chances of winning are almost nil. If you can get the lead, you'll force him to play out of his comfort zone and may force him into some bad decisions.

Overall, very good user who you will have effectively prepare for and bring your A game for any chance to win.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Ive played jared a ton of times and i can't never seem to beat him lol. On offense he spread my team out and punched them with the run and when i tried to stop the run he hit me outside with slant, out, in, and cross routes. My dline is not that good so i couldnt get pressure at all. He used some power running sets and some balanced sets with a FB or a TE and 2 or 3 WR's. On defense he ran different sets but he mainly packed the middle of the field making it near impossible to run or pass and basically he beat me by forcing me to play from behind and he just was patient enough to put the game out of reach

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:26 pm