SDSU ( Zeph)

SDSU ( Zeph)

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:42 am

Post scouting reports on SDSU(Zeph) here.
    dipsh

Re: SDSU ( Zeph)

Post by dipsh on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 pm

1. Shotgun 5 wide WR screen to trips side
    2. Shotgun 4 wide close drags over the middle. This one is tough to stop. If you go with 3 DL he runs QB up the middle almost every time.
    3. I form power or counter only
    4. Shotgun 3 wide HB screen

Easiest scouting report ever. Same 5 plays over and over and over and over. Still tough to stop but no fun to play. Plays the game like my 10 year old plays it.
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Your boy just lobbed deep passes and ran 4vert. Twp of his big plays were thrown on the run with no pressure which we have a rule about.

A B+ team beat a B- team at home. This wasn't an accomplishment. Relax. Two title shots bro. Two.

If my routes are covered I ain't taking a sack. Run spy.
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 am

I was gonna write up a scouting report on Zep but Dipsh kinda did already. Zep likes to press with his corners and everyone else. You can get him with long passes as long as he continues to do that. I threw 2 lobs one that was incomplete and the other a td. I was able to bullet some passes to seams.
    I was happy to get the win but apparently a B+ team always beats a B- so....
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:18 am

Zeph didn't have but half his playbook this game, but I did see more variety than the previous two posters described.
    One thing I did have to adjust to was the scrambling QB. I don't know how many sacks I had but he had 12 attempts running with him without an option, so it was definitely something to look for. At one point he scrambled on three-consecutive third and longs and converted on all of them.
    Other than that, he's got a basic offense, which isn't hard to stop with SDSU. I imagine it's much harder with a better team.
    Defensively, he played mostly zone throughout the game against me, and was conscience of stopping the run to the outside. I wasn't able to gouge him for a lot of yards up the middle, but still able to average about 4 yards a run bc of this.
    As far as I can tell, the best way to beat SDSU is to sit back and let them do the work. The team isn't very talented, so you can almost out talent them. If you get too aggressive though, I could see him picking off a few wins. So the best advice here is to play it safe if you're team is better.
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 pm

played the game fair... ran a lot out of a 3 rb i form... hard to tell which back he was going to , mixed up defenses but was vulnerable across the middle when he played man, was good against runs to the outside...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:54 pm