Miss St (Kid)

Miss St (Kid)

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:53 am

Post scouting reports on Miss St.(kid) here.

Re: Miss St (Kid)

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 am

Kid runs a traditional SEC style power base offense were the RB's set up the passing. He ran the ball 60% of the time and mainly got to the edge and his back was pretty hard to take down on 1st contact. He ran mostly I-form with 2 TE's and then another set with 3 Wr's out of the I-form. He mainly ran the ball to the left and took advantage of the cut back lanes that opens up. On defense he had a good mix of coverage pretty match personel man for man. He didnt blitz a whole lot but he did keep pressure on me with just 4 down men and he pinched them to clog the lanes up. The main player to keep a eye on is his back he was like he was on roids because he ran through the defense and had a mean stiff arm
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Kid and I played a great game. On offense he came out in a variety of running formations, including some flexbone, double TE trips out of ACE, and some 3 wide I-formations. He mixed it up and got his QB, FB, and HB involved in the run game. On third and inches he ran FB option once or twice and passing the ball he mixed it up and destroyed my man coverage. All three of his TDs were against man.

Controlled the safety most of the time on defense, ran a lot of zone, brought a couple DB blitzes, controlled the DE a couple times and was able to get pressure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:27 pm