Poll: Wait or Continue

Poll: Wait or Continue

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Ok this is pretty simple the game is fucked up and is getting crazy with these glitches so i want everybody to vote on should we freeze workers or continue. Also a few of use are thinking about start a unranked playoff system which i wouldnt mind doing even if we continued workers so post your votes and tell me if you are in for a playoff
    chugg18

Re: Poll: Wait or Continue

Post by chugg18 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Wait. No playoff for me.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 am

ok well as of this post its 5-1 with continuing winning
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 am

Playoffs? You wanna talk about Playoffs? Playoffs? Lol seriously how the fuck yall gonna do a playoff? Lol i'd be down, but I'd like to know the logistics of how it's gonna happen.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 am

Well basically we just make a bracket and tally up how many users going to join. Once we do that everybody pick a teams and we battle it out double elimination style. If you lose a game you go on the losers bracket and to teams on the losers bracket and the two teams in the winners bracket meet up in the semi's. So when you have a game you meet up in the lobby and somebody send out the invites with 8 min qtrs and AA or heisman sliders which ever ppl agree on and we see who the real top gun around this bitch lol but teams are first come first serve no layaway teams just straight playoff football lets git it
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 am

Yeah I vote keep going in workers but if we do a playoff I'm down, it's pretty easy we just need a list of teams and we put them into a double elimination bracket maker online and it will kick out a schedule for us.

Basically we'd just schedule play now games online. I also just played hawk in a play now game to decide who actually won the NC in rivals (fuck clark lol) and it was pretty damn smooth.
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:36 am

Might as well keep going... I'm down with playoff, but it seems more certain ima be trading this bitch in for madden.
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Wait

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:38 pm