Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Share
    avatar
    stoptherun

    Posts : 1742
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 105

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by stoptherun on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:57 am

    hawk i can go now if u around. i got a real small window where i can play today
    avatar
    gameface1324

    Posts : 193
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-25

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by gameface1324 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:59 am

    Im anxious to see the outcome of that game
    avatar
    Joker12

    Posts : 1552
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by Joker12 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:26 pm

    Is the next week conference championships? Cause I know jhawk and stop are playing now, not sure how many other games are left, but anyways Ho when can you play if we advance tonight/tomorrow sometime?
    avatar
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 33

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:29 pm

    I'll try to talk him into playing you tonight when I get off work so that I can watch/give updates.
    avatar
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 29
    Location : Kansas

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:55 pm

    Good game stop. True to your name I just couldn't stop the run. Well guys, given I have no games for a while, I think I'm just gonna disappear for a while. I guess if anyone wants an easy win, I'm the guy to schedule next season. Good luck in your conference championships guys.
    avatar
    stoptherun

    Posts : 1742
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 105

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by stoptherun on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:56 pm

    Great game as usual Hawk. No time for the write up now but look for it this evening.
    avatar
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 33

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm

    jhawk886 wrote:Good game stop. True to your name I just couldn't stop the run. Well guys, given I have no games for a while, I think I'm just gonna disappear for a while. I guess if anyone wants an easy win, I'm the guy to schedule next season. Good luck in your conference championships guys.

    Looks like someone has fallen off their pedestal.
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:40 pm

    jhawk886 wrote:Good game stop. True to your name I just couldn't stop the run. Well guys, given I have no games for a while, I think I'm just gonna disappear for a while. I guess if anyone wants an easy win, I'm the guy to schedule next season. Good luck in your conference championships guys.

    Man when the losses come they really come rolling in. I know the feeling jhawk. I know it very well lol.
    avatar
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 33

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:45 pm

    I don't know what you're talking about losses rolling in (except against Clark). I can't beat Canadians.
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 pm

    Hey guys, I just realized that there were only 4 users with games this week and 2 of them played each other already. I'll be getting mine a lil later and hopefully gameface can go ahead and get his done. I'm looking to advance again later on tonight since most people only have recruiting to do.
    avatar
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 33

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 pm

    Splff and Gameface need to play where the SEC Championship can go down tonight. The guys are both ready to go tonight as long as those last two games can get played. I feel like I just did my best jhawk impression, calling out whose left.
    avatar
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 33

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:04 pm

    Gameface, no golfing today. Sorry, couldn't resist.
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:12 pm

    Ok it looks like Ho and Joker wanna play around 10 or so tonight so if Gameface is done I'll wait until right before they're ready to play before I advance. So that means everyone get your recruiting done.
    avatar
    KidIcarus27

    Posts : 1050
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Your mom's house

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by KidIcarus27 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm

    splff3000 wrote:Ok it looks like Ho and Joker wanna play around 10 or so tonight so if Gameface is done I'll wait until right before they're ready to play before I advance. So that means everyone get your recruiting done.

    you can disregard my recruiting until the offseason... That goes for Rivals also Urbs
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm

    btw, is there anyone that definitely needs to recruit in week 15? There are no games so I'd like to just skip by it.
    avatar
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 33

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:18 pm

    KidIcarus27 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:Ok it looks like Ho and Joker wanna play around 10 or so tonight so if Gameface is done I'll wait until right before they're ready to play before I advance. So that means everyone get your recruiting done.

    you can disregard my recruiting until the offseason... That goes for Rivals also Urbs

    Gotcha.
    avatar
    gameface1324

    Posts : 193
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-25

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by gameface1324 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 pm

    Yea im getting ready to play, no worries Razz Just got home from work
    avatar
    gameface1324

    Posts : 193
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-25

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by gameface1324 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 pm

    splff3000 wrote:btw, is there anyone that definitely needs to recruit in week 15? There are no games so I'd like to just skip by it.

    I think I need to but Ill double check. If I do I will be online and do it in 3 min if you will let me Wink
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:45 pm

    Yeah, I said I wasn't gonna have a problem with TCU and the 31-0 score kinda confirms that. If that doesn't, the 91 yds of offense that I held them to should. Uh Oh boys, I think I'm getting my mojo back.
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:46 pm

    gameface1324 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:btw, is there anyone that definitely needs to recruit in week 15? There are no games so I'd like to just skip by it.

    I think I need to but Ill double check. If I do I will be online and do it in 3 min if you will let me Wink

    Well, I'm gonna give people a little time to get home from work and stuff. I'll probably advance to week 15 around 8 to give people a little time to do their recruiting if they need to. Then I'll advance to conference championships around 10 or whenever Joker and Ho are ready to play to give people some time for recruiting in week 15. If anyone has problems with this, speak up.
    avatar
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 29
    Location : Kansas

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:46 pm

    I need to recruit in week 15... But I'm not gonna be home until probably around 11 eastern cuz i have to cover the game tonight. I guess if everyone can't wait till then, then go ahead, but I would appreciate it if you could wait.
    avatar
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 94

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by dclark44 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 pm

    chat
    avatar
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 38

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:07 pm

    jhawk886 wrote:I need to recruit in week 15... But I'm not gonna be home until probably around 11 eastern cuz i have to cover the game tonight. I guess if everyone can't wait till then, then go ahead, but I would appreciate it if you could wait.

    OK so Urbs and clark can play their Rivals game first. That should give you some time.
    avatar
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 94

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by dclark44 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:18 pm

    ok sounds good to me
    avatar
    Joker12

    Posts : 1552
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by Joker12 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:30 pm

    I can play whenever so I don't care if its 11 if Ho doesn't mind, it'd be cool though if we could have a double header that was almost back to back.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:27 pm