League Member/Team List

dipsh

Re: League Member/Team List

Post by dipsh on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:39 pm

regggie16 wrote:Hey what is up. Im a huge College football fan, i play sim. Ive been in a madden 10 & 11 online franchise before we didnt have time (we were moving too fast for some people) I am extremely flexible with the team i play with. I see that there are 1 & 2 people that are in a certain conference so i will try and make my picks according to that conference so depending on what conferences you want me to fill ill post my preferences. (make sense?)

1st preference Uconn (big east)

2nd Minnesota (big 10)

3rd Iowa State (big 12)

So depending on where you want me to fill, give me one of those teams, i more for the success of the online dynasty, than having my team choice. Im not a great player (but i figure if i dont really have a favorite team it will make it for more of a challenge for me Smile )

Looking forward to this league guys!

You will be a perfect fit. Is the name you chose your XBL GT as well?
    regggie16

Post by regggie16 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm

correct regggie16 (3 g's) make it easy on you guys, is there a introduce yourself thread so we can kind of know who were dealing with?

dipsh

Post by dipsh on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 pm

regggie16 wrote:correct regggie16 (3 g's) make it easy on you guys, is there a introduce yourself thread so we can kind of know who were dealing with?

No but that's a great idea. I will make one right now.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm

dipsh wrote:
    regggie16 wrote:correct regggie16 (3 g's) make it easy on you guys, is there a introduce yourself thread so we can kind of know who were dealing with?

No but that's a great idea. I will make one right now.

Also regggie if you get time follow the Twitter feed. It's RivalsXBOX360. It is an easy way for me to keep you guys updated with my phone.
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 pm

i sent my twitter request
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:10 am

Hey guys! Alright, well I talked about previously choosing Oregon State, but I would MUCH rather have a different team and this OD to last at least till the end of the year!
    The one I joined last year barley made it into the regular season!

So anyways, looking at who everyone wants I think I will choose USF. If that's alright.
    I feel like they are one good recruiting/coaching staff away from conference championships and beyond!

And if you guys need me to adjust my team I easily can. Whatever works for you guys works for me.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 am

virus2450 wrote:i sent my twitter request

I accepted you.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 am

SkillzKillz719 wrote:Hey guys! Alright, well I talked about previously choosing Oregon State, but I would MUCH rather have a different team and this OD to last at least till the end of the year!
    The one I joined last year barley made it into the regular season!

So anyways, looking at who everyone wants I think I will choose USF. If that's alright.
    I feel like they are one good recruiting/coaching staff away from conference championships and beyond!

And if you guys need me to adjust my team I easily can. Whatever works for you guys works for me.

Sounds like another great user. This is shaping up great. I will put you down for USF and we can all look at how it looks when we get our 12th and figure it out from there.
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:33 am

Ok so if Reggie wants UCONN, I want Louisville and Skillz wants USF that'll obviously put 3 in the Big East. I'm not sure if I missed somethin or if we were still undecided on whether we are puttin 4 users in 3 conf or 3 users in 4 conf?
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:35 am

mrdinknose wrote:Ok so if Reggie wants UCONN, I want Louisville and Skillz wants USF that'll obviously put 3 in the Big East. I'm not sure if I missed somethin or if we were still undecided on whether we are puttin 4 users in 3 conf or 3 users in 4 conf?

Still haven't decided exactly how many would make it best.
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 am

dipsh wrote:
    mrdinknose wrote:Ok so if Reggie wants UCONN, I want Louisville and Skillz wants USF that'll obviously put 3 in the Big East. I'm not sure if I missed somethin or if we were still undecided on whether we are puttin 4 users in 3 conf or 3 users in 4 conf?

Still haven't decided exactly how many would make it best.

Ok cool. No big deal really you know I'll be whoever. I'm just glad to have some guys that seem like they'll be solid users. Hopefully no one gets too fired up if they have to switch teams for the good of the OD
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:48 am

Ok cool. No big deal really you know I'll be whoever. I'm just glad to have some guys that seem like they'll be solid users. Hopefully no one gets too fired up if they have to switch teams for the good of the OD

Yeah. Agreed. It sounds like everyone has their teams they like but are willing to give up a little.
    Either way this should be a really fun ride.

Dipsh, did you get a reply from the 12th guy yet?
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:52 am

I really think 2 per conference is even good. If the new guy or Jared will go Big 10 everyone should be able to stay who they currently want to be. If not Chugg and I can go Big 10 and Jared and the 12th can fill in other spots.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:53 am

SkillzKillz719 wrote:

Yeah. Agreed. It sounds like everyone has their teams they like but are willing to give up a little.
    Either way this should be a really fun ride.

Dipsh, did you get a reply from the 12th guy yet?

Not yet but I have invites out to 3 different people right now so it shouldn't be long.
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 am

Ya since im alone in the acc imma just go with the illini man
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 am

virus2450 wrote:Ya since im alone in the acc imma just go with the illini man

Sounds good man. I'll switch it.
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 am

Just wondering to full understand all this, have you guys run a dynasty with these same players before? Or some of them? Or what?
    I feel like there are some old rivalries floating around here lol

Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 am

Anyone who steals a 4 star from me in year 1 will be my new Rival! 4 stars are hard to come by here in Tempe.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 am

SkillzKillz719 wrote:Just wondering to full understand all this, have you guys run a dynasty with these same players before? Or some of them? Or what?
    I feel like there are some old rivalries floating around here lol

Me, Dinknose and Chugg have played together forever. We were all PS3 with Urb(Dolfiney) and Jared and a bunch more guys last season for awhile and it was great. We switched this season because the game IMO is so much better on XBOX. Jared was not my biggest fan but our mutual love for this game keeps us together. Urb ran the Rivals league and as smooth as that league ran I am really just trying to copy him. Urb's vagina keeps him from buying an XBOX but I'm sure he'll poke his head in from time to time. Clark is a quitting cry baby from last year that I will reference from time to time when someone cries and quits. But I never will understand why they let him in their league. Hawk and Zeph hate me and are no fun to talk shit to because they get sooooper pissed. Lots of history in a short few months but it was a great ride while it lasted. Hopefully we can have just as much fun destroying each others egos in this league.
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 am

Me, Dinknose and Chugg have played together forever. We were all PS3 with Urb(Dolfiney) and Jared and a bunch more guys last season for awhile and it was great. We switched this season because the game IMO is so much better on XBOX. Jared was not my biggest fan but our mutual love for this game keeps us together. Urb ran the Rivals league and as smooth as that league ran I am really just trying to copy him. Urb's vagina keeps him from buying an XBOX but I'm sure he'll poke his head in from time to time. Clark is a quitting cry baby from last year that I will reference from time to time when someone cries and quits. But I never will understand why they let him in their league. Hawk and Zeph hate me and are no fun to talk shit to because they get sooooper pissed. Lots of history in a short few months but it was a great ride while it lasted. Hopefully we can have just as much fun destroying each others egos in this league.

Sounds great. Can't wait to start up our own rivalries this year!

Reflex for Auburn

Post by Reflex for Auburn on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 pm

GT is- ReFLeX v1 ill take Cincinatti
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Reflex for Auburn wrote: GT is- ReFLeX v1 ill take Cincinatti

Ok. Sounds good. Remember to follow the Twitter feed and make sure you're ok with all the rules and such. I will put u down for the bearcats! 12 users!!
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 pm

dipsh wrote:
    Reflex for Auburn wrote: GT is- ReFLeX v1 ill take Cincinatti

Ok. Sounds good. Remember to follow the Twitter feed and make sure you're ok with all the rules and such. I will put u down for the bearcats! 12 users!!

Nice! This OD is gonna be BEAST Good Job
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Virus, would you be alright if me, Chugg and Dink went ACC and I stole Maryland now that you're Illinois?
    regggie16

Post by regggie16 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Sweet i have Uconn cant wait til this game comes out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:49 pm