Chugg18 (Baylor)

dipsh

Chugg18 (Baylor)

Post by dipsh on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Post scouting reports on this player in this thread. No trash talk. No responses. Just scouting reports. Any non scouting posts will be deleted.
    SkillzKillz719

Re: Chugg18 (Baylor)

Post by SkillzKillz719 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:21 pm

One hell of a week in a bad way. Sorry guys. You know off of Errig's scouting report I do a good job 95% of the time. My fault on this one.

Offense - Chugg runs a spread attack with Baylor. His running game didn't seem too good in the first half but with persistence he made crucial plays with the ground attack. I kept coming with a 3 man front and that might have something to do with it, but I figured eventually he would throw it. And just when I thought he would run, he passed. In the 2nd half he kept me very off balanced. Had quite a few draws and counters out of the shotgun.

Defense - I think he ran more of a cover 3 sort of defense. I felt like running was there most of the time. Mostly he controlled the middle linebacker and tried to take away the inside routes. Also jumped when I started running with BJ Daniels pretty fast and caught him a time or two and threw down field when he was running up.

Special Teams - Even though I returned a punt for a TD, I felt like his punts were really well placed and didn't give me much chance for success. He just too for inside of an angle.

Coaching - Overall I'd say there was about.... ZERO cheese. lol. Great guy to play. Would love to have a rematch next year! I was a little distracted to say the least in this game... But we'll play them anywhere!
    USF @ Baylor next year.
    Anyways, had fun and legit game.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:44 am

Our game this year did not really give me much to write about but I've played Chugg a ton of times.

Offense - Loves to set up the pass with the run. Runs draws, read options, counters with Baylor although with teams he's been in the past he ran pretty much pro style with minimal shotgun. He's the kind of guy who likes the tradition of running a teams actual play book and will adapt to which ever team he controls. He sneaks screens in at good times and will scramble on pass plays if you don' watch it. He struggled in our game with man/zone combos and must have been tired or something because he tried forcing the ball alot on crossing patterns that weren't open and threw picks.

Defense - Doesn't give you the same look very often. Controls his MLB better than anyone I've played and will destroy a run in the backfield if you let him time it right. Read options were working but that was really the only thing that worked even ok. I hit him with an early bomb but after that one it was never open again. Probably saw 3-3-5 more than anything but he was really running a ton of different stuff.
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:08 am

real late scouting report but i had to take some time to remember what he did see that it wasn't executed to well lol.

offense- when he feels he is in control of the pace of the game likes to set up in formations that are used for run plays and executes the pass out of it. not afraid to pound the ball and has a really good running back. will use an option read to fool you from time to time and i personally feel that his passing game is better then his running game. mixes up plays very well and at times i thought he played sim style versus me, but im sure it was just the selections he made at that time.

defense- liked to blitz and man up. watched the HB very well on defense, wasnt able to get any screens off at all, and like to control the middle linebacker. when zone was used if it was used was primarily for the purpose of trying to make the opponent turn the ball over, which at times can hurt him if you hurry up on him when he picks the zone.

all in all im sure you will not have trouble playing this guy, i mean he is in the big 12

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:43 pm