sharpsandwiich (Kansas St.)

dipsh

sharpsandwiich (Kansas St.)

Post by dipsh on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Post scouting reports on this player in this thread. No trash talk. No responses. Just scouting reports. Any non scouting posts will be deleted.
    regggie16

Re: sharpsandwiich (Kansas St.)

Post by regggie16 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:54 am

Great player, likes to run a lot of counter options with qb, on defense he runs different formations, he plays sim, he plays a wide variety on both defense and offense.He plays with his MLB majority of the plays on defense. I dont remember too many blitzes, it was equally balanced. He runs with his qb a lot but its not cheesy, my defense was breaking down his pocket so he was forced to run. Excellent player.
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I've played this guy hundreds of times throughout the years and it always seems to be a defensive battle. Any he mixes up his plays on o and d a lot. Plays very sim style and is tough to beat. If you're not a sim style player odds are this guy will figure you out and beat you. I mix up my play calls a lot and try to keep him guessin. It seems like that's when I'm successful against him
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Offense: Been implementing the spread read attack into his arsenal. Keeps it with QB (Klein) more than he hands it off, but does do both. Mixes in some play actions off it as well. On critical third downs uses out routes(left half of field) to get dudes open. Hit me with that a few times. Tested my D early a couple times deep and was rewarded with an 80+ yd TD. Usually is pretty conservative on offense but keeps u honest mixing all sorts of runs and pass combinations.

Defense: Fuck I dont know. Throw picks defense. lol Alot of man,and zone combos. In blitzing situations they coming from all levels. LB's, safeties, corners. U name it. Controls the MLB and does a good job trackin the runs down. Picked on him a couple times in pass coverage cuz if I threw anywhere else its picked. On big passing downs he will switch to DT to avoid the gay userness coverage. Likes to stay in base 4-3 against 3WR sets.

Its usually always a good game between us, not this go round. It was ugly.
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am

Offense: If you can't stop the option you are screwed against dipsh. He will more often than not keep it with the QB. If you have a hard time stopping it try a corner blitz of some sort. His runs were varied all around. Saw a lot of I form twins. And he loves to screen with his RB. Probably saw that 5 times and I finally read it and picked it off. Forcing him into 3rd downs is your best option because he didn't look comfortable passing the ball. When he did pass it was usually towards the outside and if you don't get pressure he will scramble with the QB. If you've been stopping the run and it comes to a critical 3 and 5 or something like that, call a cover 2 and it just might work out in your favor.

Defense: 4-3 defense. Controls the MLB at all times and does a good job at reading your offense. I didn't have a hard time running the ball really. And dipsh never really blitzed too much. A lot of times I ran for the 1st down with my QB simply because he was in pass coverage and bringing nobody. Eventually though he will QB spy you. I noticed slants worked best on man coverage. He ran both zone and man though so you'll just have to read his defense.

Overall dipsh is a good player. Just watch out when he controls that MLB because he could have had a few picks on me. And when he plays all out coverage on you, run no huddle on him and force him to change things up. You can also do this when you success running.
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:17 am

Offense:
    Lots of read option. QB kept it a majority of the time and ran to the weak side because my DE is apparently a fucking idiot. I knew the play was coming a majority of the time and still had nothing to stop it. So, get ready for read option out of shotgun in multiple sets. Also, be ready for it when a receiver motions pre-snap. Likes to establish the run, but will also throw. In short to medium yardage watch for an out route out of twins or trips to one side. It’s a quick pass, and also watch for the read option. Scrambles a lot with the QB, most passes are very quick. Ball tends to leave the QB before you can get pressure, or he scrambles.

Defense:
    Not fully up to speed on how to read defenses so I honestly have no clue what people run most of the time. My guess is zone because 3 dudes would be on one receiver (I know because I threw to him). I’m sure someone was open. Didn’t really see a ton of pressure but had tough time running the ball. He plays MLB and knows the cutoff angle to hit your HB whether your running right or left. Will disguise DB coverage by walking them up and backing them off. The secondary will make you pay for errant throws.
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:26 am

ok

offense- likes to pass to your corners alot

defense-felt like you had 22 people on offense

so to sum it all up.....he helps you win lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:45 pm