Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

chugg18

Re: Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

Post by chugg18 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:36 am

Jbrax1122 wrote:You are 100% correct but, if someones stats and tendencies show they rush the same and pass the same vs users and vs comp then seens like that person in implementing the same stragey vs both. But it don't matter man, I don't care. I'm just having fun playing the game. Too bad you lost I was hoping to play you for the ship. Hope I don't suffer the same faith. Haha

I agree, but, against the computer u can find 2-3 runs and passes that go for chunks every time. Whereas against a decent user, if ur runnin the same plays over and over, hopefully they can make the adjustments. I think we all know the CPU fuckin doesn't do that.

I'm also dissatisfied with my loss. I was lookin forward to a title shot. Oklahoma was on another level.
    IUcookie

Re: Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

Post by IUcookie on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 am

Is it possible to change conferences in the middle of an online dynasty? If so I'll be all up for any conference re-alignment. Hell I'd be up for everyone in one conference. That should at least prove something. The only thing about that is longer time between advances, but I'd be ok with that. And by no means do I want to start over or anything.

Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 am

Yes you can make those changes during the off season. I say we go 6-6 so at least we have a shot to play a user in a bowl. He can also change bowl tie-ins so that the top 5 from each can meet in BCS games lol
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Hey guys, I have posted some things about the new site update.

http://ncaa.4umer.net/t831-a-few-things-from-the-site-update#41289

On a different note, why don't you guys ever come into the chatbox? You guys seem like you're in your own lil bubble. I wanna pop that bitch lol. fatty
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:55 pm

You pussies take a little cheese teasin way too serious. But I will say if you are too Douchey to admit that that last game with your HB was super fuckin dumb then you actually are a super huge fag. You've got the heisman locked up now spread the fuckin ball around man.
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 pm

won't be no stinky cheese from me. i do feel myself getting much better though. USC next week will be the real test. Recruiting has gone very well this year for what I've done. Looking forward to whatever bowl I get, damn shame it won't be the Rose if ASU goes to the NC. Eh, I play at the Rose Bowl all the time though.

Looking forward to next season.
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Oh shit. Looks like I popped in at just the right time. popcorn
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 pm

I'll have a bag of that.....come on guys don't stop now.

popcorn
    Kingofda334

Post by Kingofda334 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:07 am

we the thread crashers lol whats good!!!. But forreal dont stop Very Happy
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 am

dipsh, my receiver is leading the nation in receiving (or in the top 5 somewhere). So I'm still spreading the ball. And why is it such a big deal? It actually might come back to hurt me if my running back decides to go pro. I don't see why the bitching is needed.

haters gonna hate
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 am

lol niggas get "L"s against the computer and talk about other peoples stats...lol imma let yall talk man.... i guess the moral of the story is you cant master not 1 element of the game unless your ready to her some pusses in her speak to themselves... to be considered good you got play all three strings throughout the game and win by on 3-7 points.... sometimes i wonder what people be on when they give their opinion coke head
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 am

If this game lets some fuckin idiot run for 439 yrds and 6 tds then it's obviously broken. I like this game but the cheater plays have finally came to a head. I personally think that's really fuckin stupid. I would rather bag the whole league than play a broken ass game that let's stupid fucks like virus pull shit like this. Hopefully he thinks he's really good now, I'm sure you really mixed up your play calls and coached a perfect game. Well done bro fuckin fuck the shitty golden gophers
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:20 am

I just hope Madden is fun and I can wipe my ass with this game just like I do every year
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 am

Ohhhhhhhhhh shitttttttttt
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 am

lol looks like im playing the whole big 12 next season
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 am

Ok you faggots are right virus's stats were not stupid as fuck in a sim league. They were just like real life. I already said I don't care what you do. I won't cheese vs CPU therefore I will have close games and yes losses but if I ever have a game as fuckin stupid as virus's game I won't wanna play anymore so I do things to keep my games competitive. Cheese till your dumb fuckin head explodes but don't go all gangster cry baby when I flip u some shit.
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 am

virus2450 wrote:lol niggas get "L"s against the computer and talk about other peoples stats...lol imma let yall talk man.... i guess the moral of the story is you cant master not 1 element of the game unless your ready to her some pusses in her speak to themselves... to be considered good you got play all three strings throughout the game and win by on 3-7 points.... sometimes i wonder what people be on when they give their opinion coke head

Dude u hung 85 fuckin points on minnesota. Ur running back broke every NCAA record, including fuckin carries. U should expect some fuckin backlash from that gay shit. Maybe u should focus on winning a user game.
    TJ

Post by TJ on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 am

hope it hasn't gone stale popcorn
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 am

I shouldn't have beaten virus in our game. He kicked my ass but I had a few bullshit things that went my way. He clearly outplayed me. I haven't played you Chugg but I'm telling you and everyone else that virus will flat out embarrass anyone he plays. And that's the truth. If we keep having all this bitching we might as well just go in one conference and fuck each other up and decide the winner. Last time I checked that's what I thought an online dynasty was mainly for
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 am

IUcookie wrote:I shouldn't have beaten virus in our game. He kicked my ass but I had a few bullshit things that went my way. He clearly outplayed me. I haven't played you Chugg but I'm telling you and everyone else that virus will flat out embarrass anyone he plays. And that's the truth. If we keep having all this bitching we might as well just go in one conference and fuck each other up and decide the winner. Last time I checked that's what I thought an online dynasty was mainly for

Maybe u should take his dick outta ure mouth when u talk. It's hard to understand you.
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:54 am

dipsh wrote:
    IUcookie wrote:I shouldn't have beaten virus in our game. He kicked my ass but I had a few bullshit things that went my way. He clearly outplayed me. I haven't played you Chugg but I'm telling you and everyone else that virus will flat out embarrass anyone he plays. And that's the truth. If we keep having all this bitching we might as well just go in one conference and fuck each other up and decide the winner. Last time I checked that's what I thought an online dynasty was mainly for

Maybe u should take his dick outta ure mouth when u talk. It's hard to understand you.

Amen. Virus is a big boy, he can fight his own battles.
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:04 am

it's hard to understand me? Last time I checked I spoke English
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:16 am

Seriously though I really don't see the point of crying about the rushing totals and the Heisman race. If someone was glitching and nanoing during a user game then yea of course there's going to be a controversy.
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:21 am

IUcookie wrote:it's hard to understand me? Last time I checked I spoke English

It was a joke man. If you think virus's stats were fine then so be it. I already said you guys can play as dumb as you want. I can't really stop it anyway. I just hate it when we lose good users to the ps3 league because their guys aren't cheesy stat runnin up non sim dipshits. Its no ones fault but EA for making the AI so fuckin terrible yet again.
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 am

I knew it was a joke man. And you want to know what can slow down the stats that you so desperately hate? More user games

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:41 pm