Rules

Dolfinley
    Admin

Rules

Post by Dolfinley on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 pm

You guys know that I'm flexible on most gameplay issues. Use sound judgement and if you have any questions on whether something is considered cheese or not ask me. Simply put, don't attempt 5 fourth downs a game, don't go for it on 4th and 15 from your own 30 in the first quarter and don't fake a punt every game and we should have no problems. All of you have been around a while and I know we all know what is expected so don't try to cheat the system.

As far as recruiting goes.....

The rule is you can recruit to have 73 guys on your roster allowing you to cut three guys in the offseason. The easy way to figure this out is if you count the seniors you have leaving and add three recruits to that. Sometimes this may vary if you have more rosters spots than you have seniors leaving. In that case, just count to 73 guys on your roster, it's as simple as that.

Recruiting violations:

1st offense: Commissioner randomly cuts players from your signing class to make your roster at 70.

2nd offense: Commissioner randomly cuts players from your signing class to make your roster at 70 including your top 3 recruits.

3rd offense: Commissioner removes player from Rivals.

That should be clear enough...now let's get back to playing football.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:22 am