Week 2 finally!!

    Share
    avatar
    chugg18

    Posts : 375
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Age : 33
    Location : Northern Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by chugg18 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:10 pm

    I agree with the one more sim scenario. Then in future cant connects let his opponent whoop up on him. Hopefully in week 4 skillz and I can connect for a rematch.
    avatar
    PalmettoTiger

    Posts : 123
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-24

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by PalmettoTiger on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:14 pm

    We could run into a situation though where that sim has big implications. What if he couldn't connect to an asu game and knocks them out of the NC due to a sim? That's a hypothetical. Both are good users, but why should both be punished and left to a random sim?

    Understanding the game sucks but the complication is affecting only one of 12 users. I can understand doing it for a widespread problem, but a user shouldn't be left to a random sim when someone else can't connect. Could really ruin someone's season.
    avatar
    virus2450

    Posts : 319
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-25

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:30 pm

    Kinda happened to asu wit cookie
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 pm

    ihubbard wrote:I guess just sim one more time...don't really want to waste our time discussing this, in the end one of us will be upset. If I lose it is what it is.

    I will say the talent level of my team should have no effect on the decision. If my team was bad I get to play? But since I have a good overall its simmed?

    This decision should be based on the scenario of the disconnects and rule needs to be made. Team talent has no effect on the user connecting so shouldn't be a factor.

    No one is wasting their time. We are discussing a fair solution. As far as the team rating thing I'm pretty sure I clarified the not being a bitch thing. I was merely throwing out FACTS about the two users involved.

    Final decision is if by the time we are all ready to advance they are still not able to get it played. I will sim it. If Skillz has another one this season the other user will be allowed to play USF as the CPU.
    avatar
    mrdinknose

    Posts : 243
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by mrdinknose on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:41 pm

    dipsh wrote:
    ihubbard wrote:I guess just sim one more time...don't really want to waste our time discussing this, in the end one of us will be upset. If I lose it is what it is.

    I will say the talent level of my team should have no effect on the decision. If my team was bad I get to play? But since I have a good overall its simmed?

    This decision should be based on the scenario of the disconnects and rule needs to be made. Team talent has no effect on the user connecting so shouldn't be a factor.

    No one is wasting their time. We are discussing a fair solution. As far as the team rating thing I'm pretty sure I clarified the not being a bitch thing. I was merely throwing out FACTS about the two users involved.

    Final decision is if by the time we are all ready to advance they are still not able to get it played. I will sim it. If Skillz has another one this season the other user will be allowed to play USF as the CPU.

    perfect
    avatar
    mrdinknose

    Posts : 243
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by mrdinknose on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 pm

    PalmettoTiger wrote:We could run into a situation though where that sim has big implications. What if he couldn't connect to an asu game and knocks them out of the NC due to a sim? That's a hypothetical. Both are good users, but why should both be punished and left to a random sim?

    Understanding the game sucks but the complication is affecting only one of 12 users. I can understand doing it for a widespread problem, but a user shouldn't be left to a random sim when someone else can't connect. Could really ruin someone's season.

    I lost my bowl game because him and I couldn't connect so I kinda got fucked but it is what it is. We have to be sure it's his connection and not something that is just fucked with the game. This is his last sim after that he'll have to hope the ai isn't as fucked as it usually is
    avatar
    ihubbard

    Posts : 169
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-08-10
    Location : Oregon

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by ihubbard on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 pm

    dipsh wrote:
    ihubbard wrote:I guess just sim one more time...don't really want to waste our time discussing this, in the end one of us will be upset. If I lose it is what it is.

    I will say the talent level of my team should have no effect on the decision. If my team was bad I get to play? But since I have a good overall its simmed?

    This decision should be based on the scenario of the disconnects and rule needs to be made. Team talent has no effect on the user connecting so shouldn't be a factor.

    No one is wasting their time. We are discussing a fair solution. As far as the team rating thing I'm pretty sure I clarified the not being a bitch thing. I was merely throwing out FACTS about the two users involved.

    Final decision is if by the time we are all ready to advance they are still not able to get it played. I will sim it. If Skillz has another one this season the other user will be allowed to play USF as the CPU.



    An irrelevant "FACT" to the situation.
    avatar
    virus2450

    Posts : 319
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-25

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:46 pm

    Lol @ irrelevant
    avatar
    ihubbard

    Posts : 169
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-08-10
    Location : Oregon

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by ihubbard on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:50 pm

    He forgot to mention our school colors too, important FACTS to state
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:11 pm

    ihubbard wrote:He forgot to mention our school colors too, important FACTS to state

    FACT is you're a fuckin douche bag and the only one who thinks your cry baby shit is funny is the king of cheese and not one single person thinks that piece of shits opinion matters.
    avatar
    ihubbard

    Posts : 169
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-08-10
    Location : Oregon

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by ihubbard on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:21 pm

    The fact is i said sim it and I'm sure more ppl than cheddar bob will agree talent is irrelevant in this situation
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:23 pm

    ihubbard wrote:The fact is i said sim it and I'm sure more ppl than cheddar bob will agree talent is irrelevant in this situation

    Alright point taken.
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 pm

    I can't keep up with all the shit talk man. It's fuckin wearin me out. I'm gonna take a breather for a bit so go ahead and light me up.
    avatar
    virus2450

    Posts : 319
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-25

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:36 pm

    Diphit.. u never kept kept up... ur shit talk is a form if masking your fear... nobody has ever been bothered by it... so u better pray to god,Buddha,Ala....zues, or whatever god u believe in that u win next week. If your atheist them ur already fucked
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:46 pm

    virus2450 wrote:Diphit.. u never kept kept up... ur shit talk is a form if masking your fear... nobody has ever been bothered by it... so u better pray to god,Buddha,Ala....zues, or whatever god u believe in that u win next week. If your atheist them ur already fucked

    Ok. Sounds good man.
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:03 pm

    How many are left in week 2 then?
    avatar
    mrdinknose

    Posts : 243
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-04-06

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by mrdinknose on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:30 pm

    dipsh wrote:How many are left in week 2 then?

    looks like marvo and dip need to recruit, justn needs to play and the user game that is gonna get simmed
    avatar
    virus2450

    Posts : 319
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-25

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

    Me and brax will be back for week 3 on sunday
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm

    mrdinknose wrote:
    dipsh wrote:How many are left in week 2 then?

    looks like marvo and dip need to recruit, justn needs to play and the user game that is gonna get simmed

    Thank you sir. I will recruit tonight and the new guys will get simmed if they don't post anything about why they can't get done. Plan on advancing around 4-5 mtn time tonight.
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm

    virus2450 wrote:Me and brax will be back for week 3 on sunday

    Alright buddy! Sounds like a plan. We will be patiently waiting. Waytogo
    avatar
    ihubbard

    Posts : 169
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-08-10
    Location : Oregon

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by ihubbard on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:17 pm

    Looks like we should be about ready to advance, just waiting for some recruiting to get done.
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:51 pm

    I'm sorry. I got burned once again. I will be home in a couple hours to advance.
    avatar
    SkillzKillz719

    Posts : 101
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-26
    Location : Oregon

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by SkillzKillz719 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:24 pm

    mrdinknose wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

    No one is wasting their time. We are discussing a fair solution. As far as the team rating thing I'm pretty sure I clarified the not being a bitch thing. I was merely throwing out FACTS about the two users involved.

    Final decision is if by the time we are all ready to advance they are still not able to get it played. I will sim it. If Skillz has another one this season the other user will be allowed to play USF as the CPU.

    perfect

    Sounds fine to me.
    I've never had a ranked game disconnect by the way.

    But if I keep disconnecting to you guys, I think it's fair enough that they play the CPU, if after 4 times my internet can't get it's shit figured out.
    avatar
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 40
    Location : Utah

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by dipsh on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 am

    Advanced

    Sponsored content

    Re: Week 2 finally!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:39 pm